Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Workshop layouts

Okay so I am always on my workshop ladies to be actually using their layouts and not just collecting them.   We actually have a draw each week and if you bring a previous workshop layout with some pictures on it you can be entered into the draw.

Well I have another confession to make.  Besides from collecting swap layouts (see below post) I also have a good collection of workshop layouts without pictures.  I try to put pictures on them when I can but truthfully I forget about the layouts half the time and end up scrapbooking something new for the set of pictures.   So while I was sorting through my swap layouts I also pulled out my workshop layouts and put a few pictures on.  I wanted to post so the ladies can see the finished product as they always look so much nicer with pictures on them.  

No comments: