Monday, July 26, 2010

Night Garden and Golf Bag

Well this was a busy week for me.   My daughter turned 2 on Saturday and my son turns 4 tomorrow.  So we do one big party for both of them.   The week is full of party planning, picking up items and of course making the cake.   This year my son requested a In The Night Garden cake, and thankfully my daughter also loves this show so I was able to get away with making one big cake rather then 2 cakes.

Because this theme is not as popular in Canada as it is in England they don't have party themed items here to purchase.   So I got creative and make cookie flowers for all the kids to decorate.   Here is my daughter and son with their cookies.
 The few days before the party it was work as usual and I had a cake order to fill as well.  They requested a golf bag cake.  I kept it black and white to honestly keep it easier on myself with having so much on my plate this week.  I love the contrast it ended up giving the cake.

1 comment:

Urlaub am Chiemsee said...

Golf bags in your chosen color and choice of design. You can have the choice of sports team logo, such as football, basketball or baseball team, appearing in her bag, which can also be done in the team colors. If you're too busy on the golf course to see a favorite team live, you can make a declaration of loyalty in your golf bag.