Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A special cake for an amazing lady!


Besides immediate family, who is more important then the person that takes care of your kids? We often don't appreciate those amazing childcare workers out there yet they are responsible for the most valuable things we have in life...our children. Linda has been apart of our families lives for 2 1/2 years now and I thank her for all the amazing work she does with Owen and Megan. We missed Linda's birthday on Friday due to holidays. But we couldn't let her birthday go unnoticed, so Owen and I made this cake for her yesterday. Happy Birthday Linda!

1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

This is BEAUTIFUL and I had to comment bc your post meant alot to me, being that I am a home daycare provider. It's nice when ppl let us know we're appreciated. It means so much!

I absolutely love the design of this cake! I bet Linda did too!