Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Close To My Heart July Campaign

I am behind this month due to holidays. However I don't want to let this month's campaign go unmentioned.

For those of you that are interested in starting your own business, earning some extra money, or just save on your own scrapbooking supplies this may be the special for you!

Close To My Heart is offering 5 free products from a select item list when you join as a consultant this month. You would become a member of my Close To My Heart family where I would be here to support you anyway I can. CTMH also sends you great information on how to kick start your business once you join - so you are not doing this alone :)

Visit my website for more details and to join the Close To My Heart team! www.craftingwithjulie.myctmh.com


No comments: