Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wow, what a busy week

Well this week was a bit of crazy one and I totally neglected this blog.....sorry.    So here is a quick run down of the cake projects this week.

If you would like to learn how to make these fun little Turkey treats visit my Cake Blog for a picture tutorial. 


Here is another cute little turkey cookie that I made up this week to send to my son's JK class for Thanksgiving.

This was a cute little cake  I made to send with my daughter's daycare for their Thanksgiving celebration.  
And this fun and interesting cake was made for a very special person ;)     Click here to read the story behind this cake.  
 
Wow, I was just wondering why I am so tired today.  Looking at this post, I understand why!   I have one more cake I am working on today then I need to start working on some figures for next weeks order.

I also still need to take some pictures of my recent scrapbook pages and I will get those posted for you soon.  

No comments: