Saturday, October 16, 2010

Scrapbook pages as promised :)

Okay, I finally remembered to get some photos of the recent scrapbook pages I made.   So here they are.

This Fall page was a layout I made for a swap with other CTMH consultants.   I added the pictures this week after getting these fun shots of my son playing in the leaves. 

I finally was able to scrapbook my daughter's 1st and 2nd birthday photos.  Both use Magic Moments paper and the layouts are from CTMH's new Magic book.
   
 So far I have one album per year for both my children - we will see how long that continues for ;)   Anyways these next 2 layouts are for the front page of each of their books.
My little man started JK this year.....oh, what a sad day that was!    He was so excited until the bus came along and the fear hit him.    This is the page I created using CTMH papers and stamps.

This layout was actually one that we created last fall in one of my workshops.   I just didn't have the pictures to put on it.  So when my daughter was jumping in the leaves last weekend I snapped tons of pictures to ensure I could get the right sizes for this layout.
This is also another layout we did in a workshop last year.  I sadly never got around to putting pictures on it.  So I finally printed off some pictures of my son last year at Halloween and completed this page, bringing me up to date with his Halloween pictures :)
My son played soccer 2 summers ago now and I also was finally able to get a layout done for that as well.
And last but not least this layout was actually done by my friend Kim for the swap we just did with other CTMH consultants.   I was thrilled to be able to use her great layout for Halloween pictures from last year.    There, I am official caught up on Halloween layouts.  Now to makes sure I scrapbook this years events shortly after Halloween before I get behind again.

No comments: