Friday, January 1, 2010

New Gadget

Hello again,

It has been a busy day with blog updates and e-mail notifications.   I wanted to let you know about another great tool I just added.  On the right hand side you will find a gadget called National Papercrafting Month.  You can click on that everyday during the month of January and it will take you to a special site developed by Close to my Heart.  Each day this month they will add new artwork idea, tips and other fun things.  You also have a chance at winning the Felicity Collection for free every day on the site, just leave a comment under that days post and check back the next day to see if you won.  How easy is that?   Good luck to all of you and enjoy viewing the many great items that will be posted.

I am now heading to my scrapbook room for the evening so stay tuned for new layout pictures tomorrow :) 

No comments: