Friday, January 1, 2010

It's the New Year.

Not only is January 1st New Year's Day it's also the release of the new Close to my Heart Spring 2010 Idea Book......isn't it a great day??   Not excited yet........many of the prices in the book have dropped so enjoy the same great products for less!!

There are tons of great new products in this book.  You can browse on-line by clicking the image of the new book on the right hand side of my blog which will take you to my web-site.   If you would like a hard copy please contact me by e-mail craftingwithjulie@myctmh.com   

With all the new products on your wish list don't forget about the special in January that can earn you $40 in free product.   You can see more about this on the next page of my blog, so scroll down and kit older posts and all the information will be there for you.

I will be putting in an order at the end of the week so let me know what's on your list.  

Happy shopping! 

No comments: