Thursday, September 24, 2009

Halloween Cupcake Workshop - come join in the fun.


You asked for it, so here it is....my first cake decorating workshop. We will start with some fun Halloween cupcakes that will be a hit with kids and adults.

I will run 3 different workshops on Tuesday October 27, 2009 to accommodate all the different work schedules. Workshops will be held in Barrie from 10am-12pm, 1pm-3pm and 7:30-9:30pm, you must PRE-REGISTER by October 16, 2009 so I can order supplies.

Each session can hold a maximum of 8 people and will run with a min of 4, so tell your friends! Workshop cost is $18 which includes all decorating supplies, use of my tools and a tool of your own to take home!

So come on out and learn how to impress your kids, family and co-workers with these cute Halloween Cupcakes. Don't miss out, pre-register early to save a spot by e-mailing me at craftingwithjulie@myctmh.com

No comments: