Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mystery Box

Did you check out My CTMH site today?   It's a large mystery box.   I grabbed one up this evening and can't wait til it arrives at my door.   The value of the box is more then $235 and you can buy it for only $93.95 - that's over 60% off!!

If you haven't ordered your box yet, it will be available until 10am tomorrow morning (June 3rd) or until supplies last.   Be sure to check the site again at 11am to see what the deal for tomorrow is.

To view the items visit my site at www.craftingwithjulie.myctmh.com
Click on Shop Online
Click on June Jackpot and the deal of the day will appear for you.

I will post my box contents when it arrives.  Keep watching there are 4 more boxes to appear at some point this month, some smaller and maybe one or two bigger ones.

 

No comments: