Sunday, December 13, 2009

Big Project

I must admit my timing on my latest project is purely bad.   I have a cupcake workshop to start preparing for, Christmas baking to start, a cake order or two to work on and of course a ton of Christmas presents to wrap.  Plus I am dying to get some scrapbooking done.  

So of all the items above, what do I start doing this weekend......remodeling my kitchen.   Am I crazy????   We have lived in this house for 5 years and I have always hated the kitchen, so on Friday I decided enough was enough and I bought myself some paint, new knobs and hinges and started to work away.  While it's now Sunday and I am only a 1/4 of a way through painting the cupboards.  So far loving the way it looks but can't stand to look at how much work is still ahead of me.  Once the painting is done I want to do the counters and a backsplash and hopefully have a kitchen I can finally stand looking at....he-he.

I will take some pictures as I go and post my new kitchen :) 

No comments: